Locations where a newspaper can be purchased include:
• Sunoco/Armada Fuel Stop, 16567 32 Mile Road
• Sheenas, 70920 Van Dyke
• S&M Market, 10 South Rochester Road
• Mobile Gas Station, 16500 32 Mile Road
• Ureel’s Party Store, 68970 North Avenue
• Vince and Joe’s Party Store, 58865 Romeo Plank Road
• BP Gas Station, 200 North Main Street
• The Romeo Café, 125 S. Main Street (vending box)
• Romeo Village Market at 151 South Main Street
• Uptown/Buscemis at 211 East St. Clair
• 4 Corner Diner, 231 E. St. Clair Street
• Mobil Gas Station, 433 East St. Clair Street
• Romeo Family Restaurant , 66020 Van Dyke (vending box)
• Rule 62 Cafe, 64271 Van Dyke
If you would like to sell The Record at your business, call us at (586)697-0111.
Of course, you can always subscribe to The Record BY CLICKING HERE.
Shelf copies are available at the Kezar Library in Romeo, the Graubner Library in Washington Township, the Armada Township Library and the Ray Township Library.